Parque del Rastro

by

The first big testing day. Esther, Paula and Yolanda were ready and everything was set for testing, unfortenatelly the robot didn’t work at all. Back to medialab we started with a general cheking of the robot’s electronic system. The following failures were detected:

”’1st”’. We found that there was a short circuit in the baterie’s conector.

”’2nd”’. After desmoumting all the electronics little box (the “brain” of the robot) we discovered errors in the Arduino’s conector, that was making also short circuits.

”’3rd”’. The Arduino board wasn’t working. Cause: the short circuits of the conections; consequence: the program went off. So the board had to be replaced.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: